Friday, November 19, 2010

my first post.

Hey everyone I'm so new to this but I have been reading fellow bloggers blogs for a while. I thought I would finally join in and let some of yall get to know me :)

i am a senior in college who is from TEXASSS who lives to hear great music. Finding new music and new bands is kind of a passion. i can spend so much time just looking and hearing all sorts of new and upcoming bands. you would think that my major would have something to do with it butttt it doesnt. i love to work with kids so i plan to major in the family studies program here and focus on children and their families. i have no idea what my actual job will be once I graduate. but im not a planner I fly by the seat of my pants and see where God will lead me.

another passion of mine is photography. it's new and i'm not one of those fantastic ones its just something i like to do. maybe one day i will get the courage enough to share with yall!

well im so exhausted/ totally excited that i am participating in this. i need some ides on how to design my little blog home, so if you have any ideas feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment