Monday, November 29, 2010

overcoming.

so thanksgiving break was pretty fantastic. i enjoyed seeing my family so much and just being able to relax (camping was awesome too.) coming back to school is so overwhelming. i feel like i didnt even leave this place, like my break was all a dream and now im back here stressed and overwhelmed just  like i was last week. but that is okay.  i am so ready to conquer this. im look forward to knowing that i accomplished these classes with great grades and made awesome relationships with new people this semester. overcoming this semester has been a challenge. from a new major, to new study habits, living on my own and putting myself out there and meeting new people. i feel like i have grown leaps and bounds and i am finding myself. It feels good to know who you are and what you stand for. as for school i have never been so proud of my self. all A's and high B's. this has not happened since my first semester as a freshman. this has been such a personal accomplishment for myself. im glad i overcame this "i dont care about school" phase, it was really ridiculous and i dont know why my parents put up with me for so long. but i am thankful that they did. well this was my rant for the evening. wish me luck i have a presentation tomorrow night and i am terrified of speaking in front of people...

No comments:

Post a Comment