Sunday, November 21, 2010

trusting yourself.

through this past month i have gone through some of the biggest growing pains i could ever imagine. i have had to rely on myself and God fully to get through everything. change is good but its awkward and uncomfortable. its taking me some getting used to. i wish i could fast forward one year and graduate. december 2011 will be such a great month. I will have accomplished a dream that i personally never would have thought possible for myself. and to walk across that stage and get my diploma and knowing i did it in 4 years such an added bonus!

School is not my thing. its so hard for me. i find myself doubting myself so much here. sometimes i wonder why i chose a school this far away from home. Then i take a step back and look why God chose this school for me. This school is fantastic in certain aspects and has made me grow up more than i ever thought possible. for me the distance is healthy. im definitely a homebody, and run home when times get rough. Being here has taught me that i don't need anybody to lean on. and being independent and being alone can be healthy. i have to keep remembering to trust Him daily and to be happy with the present because if you keep looking toward the future you will miss today.

With that said im so looking forward to seeing my precious family and camping over thanksgiving. yes thats right, my family is camping over thanksgiving break! haha you just have to laugh. at first it stressed me out but thinking about it, but it sounds soooo perfect sitting under the starts laughing with my brother and sister (pictures to come soon, once i can figure out how to do it !) plus seeing all the cousins and aunts and uncles just sounds awesome. and this is why this is my  favorite time of the year!


well im pretty much in love with blogging. i now just need to get some followers :) haha
but all in all this is pretty theraputic just being able to write how i feel. its like the diary i never wrote when i was little!



RKK

No comments:

Post a Comment