Monday, December 13, 2010

pardon me.

well i must say excuse me from my absence i feel as if i have neglected my two followers for almost a week. oops my bad!
i am finally home and oh it feel so good back in south texas. 
not alot has gone on in the past week i have finished up my classes for the fall and it feels so good to have acomplished this semester.

my family and i love christmas and the tradition it brings. although this year we are in an awkward transition and it makes me kinda sad that i wont be celebrating christmas eve with the same people i have for 21 years, but life goes on and we are thinking of fun things that can become a new tradition. im excited a "new" tradition can be fun!  although one tradition has not changed every year we go and get a christmas tree and cut it down from a christmas tree farm.
this year we went a little outside our crazy big tree and went way too far. we could barley lift it in our truck, we were making a scene and it was slightly embarrassing.

we definitely pulled a grizwold family christmas tree moment :)



next on the list of things to do was to attend my brothers first band concert today.
it was so adorable. i loved it. i was so proud:)
he played 3 songs and did quite well for his first performance if i may say so myself.



i am such a proud sister



 
3 amigos


gran and papa jimmy




proud parents



So as of now my christmas break has been slightly uneventful.but i got my wish and watch americas next top model marathon today in my pajamas. it was pretty blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment