Thursday, December 2, 2010

avoidance.

so in one of my first post i told yall how i loved to find new music (to me at least) and how its become a hobby for for me. well i have a some artist i would like to share with all of my followers... haha!

anyways my first band of choice came from the fabulous itunes genius (love the genius). 
band of horses
im in love with them!!  i pretty much have listened to them everyday since the great recommendation from itunes.


the second one band that is on a constant repeat is 
kings of leon
seriously the best band everrrr. 
i recently bought their newest album, come around sun down and i cannot get enough of it. 
its one of the albums where you can play every song all the way through and then listen to it again.



 ...but my all time favorite is
john mayer
this isnt a new artist even to me but i still wanted yall to know who my music man is!
i went to his concert this past september and it was such an amazing experience. i loved every minute of it and found myself wishing it would never end.
i know that he can be a jerk or whatever, but i still love his music.
my absolute favorite album is continuum.

all day, everyday.


 

anyways i have spent way too much time on this avoiding homework. but i want to make this a weekly or bi-weekly thing, i dont know if i will remember but i will sure try:)


























No comments:

Post a Comment