Friday, December 3, 2010

i can see the light.

so i finallllly finished this paper that has been hanging over my head forever. and the most ridiculous part of it, it was a two page paper. im seriously that brain dead.  

oh and big news! 
i finally got my first follower!
i need to mark this day in history, i didnt think this would ever happen but she is a very sweet girl and she probably felt bad for me haha!

i have one class left in this semester and i couldnt be more ecstatic.
finals are next week and surprisingly im not too overwhelmed.
(just give me a couple of days)
i am just so pumped for christmas break.
all i want to do the first week is sit on the couch and watch marathons of next top model and do nothing alllll day :)
... and a little bit of outlet shopping!

...oh and i also cant wait to see my precious family and participate in all of the tradition that comes along with this time of year.
the count down is on t-7 days!!!
mi familia last christmas

1 comment:

  1. Ran! Of course I follow you. I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete