Tuesday, January 4, 2011

amigo.

so i have a friend who has been there for me since i was young
we didnt know it then but we would remain friends for an ongoing 10 years
she and i have gone through alot
but both have had each others back countless times
we fight and we make up
from boy drama to to lifes next big decision
this is the girl i run to
we moved on to college and are on our journey of finding ourselves
i feel proud to know her
and feel more honored to have been befriended by such a genuine person

i had fun today and thanks for being my person.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love you so much Miss Randall and I can't imagine this school year without you! I can't believe it has been ten years. Time flies! Thanks for loving me and being there for me girl. Life would be weird without you!

    ReplyDelete