Thursday, March 17, 2011

im baaack...again.

i know i know i have been absent
and i have neglected you all for far too long
and for that i am sorry.
but any who, i am sitting here enjoying my spring break and i thought i might give this blog thing another go. personally i always get a little nervous writing blog and i honestly felt like no one ever read it. but three that's right three different people asked me why i haven't updated in so long.
YEAH PEOPLE READ THIS!

so earlier this week my mom, brother and myself and 12,000 other people all went to a rally in austin about the education crisis here in texas.
i really was unaware of it all, but being that my mom is a teacher here she quickly filled me in. so i went and rallied with her and seriously was one of the best experiences ever.
 
brother
it was so cool being with so many other people who are there fighting and believing in the same cause you do.

isn't my brother so cute?
well this weekend he turns into a big fancy teenager. i cant believe he will be 13 that's so crazy to me. we will be celebrating at a baseball tournament all weekend and then meeting some family to eat some dinner in austin.
he looks so young here :)
hopefully i wont run away too far and forget to up load some fun pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment